Wednesday 20 April 2011

Vodka review - Vodka Redbull

I have been drinking this alcohol since when I was 18. I had my friend’s 19th birthday party last night and I had a chance to drink this alcohol with my friends since they brought bunch of Redbull energy drinks and vodka so we could mix them and drink them.

Appearance
It has a yellow-ish appearance mainly coming from the Redbull energy drink since it is a yellow colour drink. When I mixed it with vodka, it didn’t really change the colour since vodka does not really have a colour that changes the original redbull colour

Smell
Basically, first smell that came to my nose was a redbull energy drink which I do like.
When I mixed with vodka, the tone of the drink got lighter, and I couldn’t really smell redbull. This drink does not really smell like most alcohols.

Taste
I like the way Red Bull tastes, almost berry, not quite honey and the medicine undertone. All together is pretty subdued and maybe that is probably why it mixes with alcohol well. It’s not as syrupy sweet as I thought it would be. It goes down a bit smoother than soda. This taste gives me the illusion that I’m drinking vitamins, minerals, and hence, energy.

Drinkability
This is definitely a continuously drinkable alcohol since it has a sweet and light smell and taste which I guess most of you guys like.

Overall
I really liked drink since it gave me a excitement and also it has a good taste since I like both rebull energy drink and vodka. However this drink is not recommended for those who do not like energy drinks since it has a strong smell and taste of energy drinks. Since this drink contains ebery drinks, it does not allow you to go to sleep, and this is recommend for all those who want to dance all night at night clubs. 

Ko 


Image sourced from: http://www.mortaljourney.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/VodkaRedBull2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment