Saturday 23 April 2011

Bubbly Review - Yellowglen Yellow

Yellowglen Yellow is also known as "Australia's Favourtie Bubbly", when the clerk (who just happens to be my friend) told me this at LiquorLand, I just HAD to try it out.



Appearance:
Yellowglen Yellow is a light yellow colour - imagine hay, but super light. When it is poured into a cup it is extremely bubbly, it was like a party in my cup and every bubble was invited!

Smell:
Yellowglen Yellow smells very fruity, it zings with fruity fragrances and it is light on the nose.

Taste:
I was hooked by my first sip, the citrusy flavours accompanied by melon and pineapple made this bubbly have a very exquisite taste - I understand why this was recommended to me.

Drinkability:
A very nice drink to have; perfect when accompanying seafood and/or chicken. The fresh, crip, sharp taste makes it easily enjoyable cup after cup.

Overall:
The fruity flavour of this bubbly makes it a perfect party drink to celebrate almost every event. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes to drink exquisite wines - expecially those who like to hold events that serve wines and like to move away from spirits. I give it a 3.5 out of 5 "Thumbs Up"!

 - Steven


Image sourced from: http://www.jackswine.com.au/upload_files/wines/Yellow-bottle-shot.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment